VQ’S WOMAN’S POP-UP SEX & HEALTH SHOP SUCCESS
Thursday 22nd March 2018 | 11.30am to 7pm
GWA are proud to host VQ’s women’s pop-up sex and health shop today. Sponsored by Birmingham City University, with Sh! Women’s Erotic Emporium (Hoxton), WUKA, OMGYES, Birmingham LGBT and Kaye Winwood Projects.
You can also enter a prize draw whilst there, supported by honest skincare, Miss Macaroon, At One Day Spa and The Birmingham Whisky Club.
Open until 7pm today, so pop down if you haven’t already.
This special event will include;
- Sh! Women’s Erotic Emporium, the UK’s longest running, multi-award winning female-focused sex boutique from London.
- WUKA, luxury period underwear, will offer visitors a chance to see and purchase these special pants before their launch date.
- OMGYES, a research-based website (championed by actress Emma Watson) that teaches different techniques women use to find pleasure, which can be trialled and purchased on the day.
- Precious Stars, eco-friendly reusable sanitary products – a social enterprise started by Bryony Farmer who runs a popular YouTube channel on menstrual health for young people.
- A unique opportunity to take part in an original art piece with Kaye Winwood Projects. Women are invited to make casts of their hands in the positions they use to masturbate. The casts will contribute to a new range of tableware exploring the sensual pleasures associated with eating.
- Birmingham LGBT’s Well Woman’s Sexual Health Clinic offering sexual health information, free STI screenings, and giveaways.
A raffle will also be taking place on the day which includes prizes such as limited edition Eros candles, gift vouchers, Spa vouchers and a voucher for two macaroons and a glass prosecco for two people at Miss Macaroon’s patisserie in Great Western Arcade.