CELEBRATE EASTER AT GWA
The daffodils are out and we’ve even had our first taste of sunshine, which can only mean one thing; Easter is just around the corner.
At GWA we have everything you need to make sure you and your family have the tastiest Easter yet.
It wouldn’t be Easter without chocolate and over at Chouchoute Chocolaterie they have a range of handmade gifts perfect for the season. Choose from treats such as chocolate eggs (available in milk, dark and white) filled with an assortment of chocolates and mini eggs and a colourful laughing chocolate hen with a selection mini eggs.
- Handmade dark, milk and white hollow chocolate eggs filled with assorted chocolates and mini eggs – Prices range from £15 (180g) to £60 (1kg size)
- A handmade, milk chocolate hollow laughing hen novelty with a selection of assorted mini eggs – Priced at £14
Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shop are also offering Easter treats such as an Easter themed goodie bag with an assortment of sweets and a range of tasty chocolate chicks and ducks.
- De Schutter chocolate chick in egg: £7.99
- Felt Easter bag filled with sweets: £5.99 (small) / £9.99 (large)
- Chocolate duck: £3.50
Keeping with the sweet theme Miss Macaroon have a range of Easter macaroon colours available. Choose from a boxed selection or go for an alternative Easter egg with their Easter egg macaroons available in small and large sizes.
- Box of Easter themed macaroons: £15
- Small egg filled with macaroons: £8
- Large egg filled with macaroons: £10
Chocolate and sweets not your thing? Bentleys still have goodies to get you in the Easter mood. Fill your house with the sweet smell of jelly beans with the Easter edition purple Jelly Bean scented Yankee Candle.
If you don’t fancy a chocolate egg then how about this wooden hen with green detailing? The perfect Easter addition to your mantle piece or window sill!
- Yankee Jelly Bean Candle: £23.99
- Wooden hen: £24.99