1847 INSTAGRAM COMPETITION TO CELEBRATE NATIONAL VEGETARIAN WEEK
GWA are hosting an Instagram competition with 1847 to celebrate National Vegetarian Week (14th – 20th May 2018). To enter the prize draw, Like and Follow the Great Western Arcade Instagram account between 14/05/2018 and 23:59pm 20/05/2018. All customers who submit an entry within this time will automatically be entered into the prize draw
Please see full terms and conditions below:
- This prize draw is open to anyone resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man aged 18 or over, except employees of Great Western Arcade, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw, Like and Follow the Great Western Arcade Instagram account between 14/05/2018 and 23:59pm 20/05/2018. All customers who submit an entry within this time will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all entries received during the entry period (14/05/2018 and 23:59pm 20/05/2018). The first entry drawn at random will win a three-course lunch from our a la carte menu and bottle of wine from 1847 Birmingham, Great Western Arcade. There is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be notified via email, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram within 7 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
- The prize must be claimed by the winner from 1847 Birmingham, Great Western Arcade, Colmore Row, Birmingham, B2 5HU between 23:59pm 20/05/2018 and 23:59pm on 30/06/2018.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No correspondence will be entered regarding the draw.
- The winner will need to provide full contact details and proof of identity. They may also be required to participate in publicity and subsequent marketing activity.
- If the winning participants do not respond to email correspondence within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, the winning participants will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected at random.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
Tel: 0121 236 2313