Website accessibility policy
The Great Western Shopping Arcade is committed to making this website easy to use for all visitors. We aim to meet the provisions of the WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines)
For more information go to http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/.
We also aim to comply with guidance on website design and accessibility.
What does this mean to people visiting our website?
- No use of frames in the main section of the website
- Use of alternative text descriptions (ALT text) to describe the content of images
- Text only and change contrast areas of the website to provide an alternative non-graphical way of finding your way around the site.
- Access keys used to define main areas of the website.
- We maintain a standard layout to help you find your way around the site
- We use plain backgrounds to improve the readability of text
- All hyperlinks used are descriptive.
- Text size and background colours can be altered via the web browser
Access Keys for this site
- Alt + Shift + H = Homepage
- Alt + Shift + S = Shops
- Alt + Shift + G = Getting Here
- Alt + Shift + E = Events
- Alt + Shift + L = Lettings
- Alt + Shift + N = News
- Alt + Shift + T = HisTorical
- Alt + Shift + A = GAllery
- Alt + Shift + C = Contact Us
- Ctrl + Shift + H = Homepage
- Ctrl + Shift + S = Shops
- Ctrl + Shift + G = Getting Here
- Ctrl + Shift + E = Events
- Ctrl + Shift + L = Lettings
- Ctrl + Shift + N = News
- Ctrl + Shift + T = HisTorical
- Ctrl + Shift + A = GAllery
- Ctrl + Shift + C = Contact Us
Sign up for news & offers
© Copyright greatwesternarcade.co.uk 2014 All Rights Reserved